The Healthwatch England CRM team support and maintain the CiviCRM, but they also offer advice, networking and learning opportunities to support you to maximize your CRM usage.
How can we help you?
Advice and Support
- Online clinics - You can book a slot with the CRM helpdesk to talk through your requirements and any questions you may have about the CRM.
- Workshops - We can facilitate workshops with your local Healthwatch to discuss how everyone can use the system to support their role and to ensure you have a consistent approach enabling you to extract the information you need. Our friendly team are happy to provide you with feedback and advice.
- Customise your CRM - The team can discuss with you any particular user requirements and how this can be done. We can also provide examples other other local Healthwatch customisation.
- Email marketing – We can show you how to use the CRM to manage your email marketing, including how to access analytics and download reports about the performance of your emails.
- Reporting - We can provide information, advice and guidance about how to generate reports from the data you collect about people's experiences of health and care.
- Volunteer time – We can show you how the CRM can be utilized to capture volunteer hours.
Skills sharing and development
We regularly run CRM training that covers a range of skills, including using the Feedback and Signposting Wizard and managing your contacts. Keep an eye out for them on the training and events page or contact Hollie Pope, Programme Events Manager, for more information.