About this event
Being able to collect demographic information is an important part of our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. We are therefore making the collection of demographic data in the CiviCRM mandatory. We understand that it can be difficult and that each local Healthwatch has different approaches, and experiences different successes and challenges.
This workshop is an opportunity for colleagues to share the barriers the face, approaches they have tried and examples that have worked well. It will be discussion based so we expect participants to bring examples to share.
Who is it for?
Healthwatch staff with responsibility for collecting demographic information
What will you learn?
- This workshop will explore:
- why it is important to collect demographic information
- how participants feel about this
- what barriers they experience
- approaches that have been successful and how you can make your data work harder for you
- the support local Healthwatch need to increase the amount of demographic information they collect
Who is running this webinar?
Raluca Enescu (Community Intelligence Analyst, Healthwatch Tower Hamlets)
Dianne Barham (Chief Executive Officer, Healthwatch Tower Hamlets)