About this event
This workshop aims to help delegates understand the key ingredients to plan effective communications
It will also provide a platform to share learning, best practice and future campaign plans
Who is this event for?
Staff in the network who lead on communications for their local Healthwatch
What will you learn?
- Intro into the Communications and Campaigns Ambassadors Network
- An overview of Healthwatch England’s campaigns and priorities
- From planning to delivery – a step by step of devising a communications campaign, including impact assessment
- Question and answer
Who is running this event?
- Anna Galandzij, Media Manager
- Flora Deshmukh, Campaigns Officer
- Chris Gorman, Campaigns and Regional (Central) Manager