About this event
This will be a small interactive event that will cover the importance and benefits of having a policy to help manage conflicts of interest.
Participants will have the opportunity to share their challenges, barriers and successes, and explore:
- Ensuring Trademark Licence responsibilities are met when dealing with actual and perceived conflicts of interest.
- Managing conflicts in practical terms.
- Completing the self-assessment for the Quality Framework.
Who is this event for?
Healthwatch lead officers, managers and board members.
What will you learn?
The workshop will focus on guidance and policy recently produced by Healthwatch England:
- How it was developed and why each Healthwatch will benefit from a policy.
- What makes a good Conflict of Interest policy.
- How you can tailor the guidance to meet the needs of your Healthwatch
Who is running this event?
Margaret Curtis and Alvin Kinch, (Volunteering and Regional Network (London) Manager).