About this event
This is a quarterly meeting for local Healthwatch Chairs and board members to discuss their priorities and any challenges with Healthwatch England. The group will help to set the terms of reference and shape the agenda
Who is this event for?
Healthwatch Chairs and board members.
What will you learn?
Sir Robert Francis, Chair of Healthwatch England, and Imelda Redmond, National Director of Healthwatch England will provide updates and lead discussions on relevant topics, which may include but not be limited to:
- Reducing health inequalities and how local Healthwatch can embed equality, diversity and inclusion in their strategies and workplans
- ICS development and the role of local Healthwatch
- Keeping staff and volunteers safe following the easing of COVID restrictions
- Running effective Healthwatch and making best use of the Quality Framework
- Focussing on outcomes and impact
- National campaigns
This event is being run by:
Sir Robert Francis QC, Chair, Healthwatch England
Imelda Redmond, Healthwatch England National Director
Gavin Macgregor, Healthwatch England, Head of Network Development