About this event
Need help planning for successful delivery of your projects? This is the webinar for you.
- Discuss how you can use Healthwatch England’s new Project Model and Checklist to help you deliver your workplan within your local community.
- Explain how to use the Model and Checklists to get the best out of Healthwatch England’s existing resources.
- Help you adapt and tailor the framework to the needs of your team.
You will have the opportunity to share your challenges, barriers and successes, so please come with a particular project in mind and be prepared to talk about your successes and disappointments in your own project planning experience.
Who is this event for?
Anyone who has responsibility for the delivery of successful project outcomes.
What will you learn?
You will be introduced to Healthwatch England’s Essentials of Project Planning and Project Checklist tools, to help you understand:
- How the tools can work for your projects.
- How to get the best out of the tools for your own team structure and needs.
- How time spent planning can lead to improved outcomes.
Who is running this event?
Margaret Curtis and Delana Lawson, Quality Assurance Programme and Regional Network (North East and Yorkshire) Manager.
If you have any questions, please contact: