About this event
The Quality Framework aims to provide you with a shared understanding of the key ingredients for running an effective Healthwatch.
This event will be a small interactive session that will cover the background to the Quality Framework, explore the benefits to you, cover learning from the early adopters and discuss the support available should you take part.
Who is this event for?
Healthwatch Lead Officers, Managers and Board members who will be leading the Quality Framework process for their Healthwatch.
What will you learn?
You will be introduced to the Quality Framework so that you understand:
- What the Quality Framework is, why and how it has been created and why you should do a Quality Framework self-assessment
- The six domains of the Quality Framework
- The benefits of completing the Quality Framework and the best approaches to take to make it work for you
- The support that is available from us
- The top tips for doing the self-assessment based on what other local Healthwatch have told us
For more information on the event, or the Quality Framework, contact Delana Lawson, Quality Assurance Programme and Regional Network (North East and Yorkshire) Manager.