About this event
This is a quarterly meeting for local Healthwatch Chairs and board members to discuss your priorities and challenges you have faced. The group will help to set the terms of reference and shape the agenda
Who is this event for?
Healthwatch Chairs and board members.
What will you learn?
Sir Robert Francis, Chair of Healthwatch England will provide you with updates and lead discussions on relevant topics, which may include but not be limited to:
- Reducing health inequalities and how local Healthwatch can embed equality, diversity and inclusion in their strategies and work plans
- ICS development and the role of local Healthwatch
- Keeping staff and volunteers safe following the easing of COVID restrictions
- Running effective Healthwatch and making best use of the Quality Framework
- Focussing on outcomes and impact
- National campaigns
This event is being run by:
Sir Robert Francis QC, Chair of Healthwatch England
Gavin Macgregor, Head of Network Development for Healthwatch England