About this event
This event will cover the importance of good decision making and show you the benefits of having a strong decision-making process.
You will have the opportunity to share your challenges, barriers and successes, and explore:
- How you can ensure you are meeting your legal responsibilities in decision making.
- How your decision-making process can lead to better outcomes.
- How this helps you complete your self-assessment for the Quality Framework.
It is an interactive event, so please come with some scenarios in mind where you think a strong decision-making process would have helped. Be prepared to talk about your experiences, whether they be successes or disappointments.
Who is this event for?
Staff in leadership roles who make decisions, including Lead Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chairs, and Board Members.
What will you learn?
You will learn:
- How your decision-making process can help you improve your outcomes.
- Your legal requirement to have a decision-making policy.
Who is running this event?
Margaret Curtis, Consultant
Delana Lawson, Quality Assurance and Regional (North East and Yorkshire) Manager
If you have any questions, please contact: