About this event
This event will help you plan for the successful delivery of your projects.
- Discuss how you can use our new project model and checklist to help you deliver your work within your local community.
- Explain how to use the model and checklists to get the best out of our existing resources.
- Help you adapt and tailor the framework to the needs of your team.
You will have the opportunity to share your challenges, barriers and successes, so please come with a particular project in mind and be prepared to talk about your accomplishments and disappointments in your own project planning experience.
Who is this event for?
Staff who are responsible for leading or supporting the delivery of projects.
What will you learn?
You will be introduced to our ‘Essentials of project planning’ and ‘Project checklist’ tools, to help you understand:
- How they can work for your projects.
- How to get the best out of the tools for your team structure and needs.
- How time spent planning can lead to improved outcomes.
Who is running this event?
Margaret Curtis, Consultant
Delana Lawson, Quality Assurance and Regional (North East and Yorkshire) Manager
If you have any questions, please contact: