About this event
This participative event by the Diversity Trust will develop your skills to be effective inclusive leaders. The session is part of your ongoing EDI journey rather than standalone training.
Type of evet:
Small group with active participation.
Who is this event for?
Senior Healthwatch staff and board members committed to EDI and seek knowledge of societal and stakeholder needs reflective of broader social values. The event will also equip senior leadership with awareness of prejudices and skills to support staff wellbeing.
What will you learn?
This course will cover:
- To obtain a workable understanding of the differences between diversity or non-exclusion and inclusion.
- To understand how to apply empowerment principles to enhance staff engagement and increase inclusivity.
- To know how to incorporate reflection principles in identifying strengths weaknesses in self and others.
- To understand how to incorporate principles of wellbeing leadership to enhance inclusivity.
- To understand the importance of and how to apply corporate citizenship in recruitment efforts.
Who is running this event?
Dr Howard Haughton, Trainer, The Diversity Trust