What do we mean by web accessibility?
Web accessibility means ensuring everyone can use your website, providing equal access and equal opportunities to people with diverse abilities.
The content you produce and upload must meet high standards to ensure you provide information that everyone can benefit from.
Key areas to ensure your content is accessible
In this resource you will learn about five key areas to help improve the accessibility of your content:
- How to structure your content well
- How to write well for an online audience
- How to provide accessible images
- How to provide accessible multimedia content
- How to provide accessible downloads