Communicate with your team via Workplace
To make communication easier between you and your team in your local Healthwatch, we are opening up the group function so that you can have conversations in a 'secret group' without this information being displayed to the rest of the network.
Why create a group?
- Discuss what activities are needed on a day to day basis
- Share internal resources
- Video chat with your team mates
- Share your screen with a team mate (unless this has been blocked by your firewall)
How to create a group
- Go to 'Home'
- Click 'Create group' underneath your current groups
- Go to 'Teams and Projects'
- Name the group with your local Healthwatch name
- Select 'secret' or 'closed' so that only people in your group can see the posts
- Add your colleagues
Call out for Workplace licenses
We have 100 Workplace accounts available. If any of your staff are in need of Workplace licenses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Workplace license requests.
DO NOT attempt to create your own Workplace account, this will just delay the process.