For the latest updates visit: Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do.
COVID-19 guidance as restrictions ease
Guidance for keeping staff, volunteers and the public safe
Issues covered in this guide include:
- Staying on top of guidance, infection rates and legal obligations;
- Keeping people safe in our offices and while carrying out engagement with the public;
- Making transparent decisions and meeting our obligation to ensure we are inclusive and provide equal access to our services.
Find the latest information about COVID-19
Take a look at our list of reputable sources about the latest advice for:
- Important information you can share
- Advice and information
- Information for staff and volunteers
- Resources from the wider health and social care sector
- Information in alternative formats
Guidance to help you play your part
Promoting advice and information
Take a look at our advice and information pieces that you can share with your own communities to help people know where to go to get the support they need.
As restrictions are easing, don't forget to check and update your advice articles, to ensure the information you are providing is up to date and accurate.
How to collect feedback during COVID-19
Read our top tips on how to develop a survey to collect people’s experiences of services during the coronavirus pandemic, as well as template questions you can use.
Issues specific updates
Hospital discharge guidance updated
The Government has recently updated national hospital discharge guidance, taking on board our key recommendations. Take a look at what the improvements mean for you.
NHS policy on the use of ‘Do Not Attempt to Resuscitate Forms’
Read more about the policy and how you can help make sure it is being followed by services.