To become a high performing and sustainable Healthwatch network, our focus is on
- Demonstrating impact
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Digital, data and insight sharing and protection
- Healthwatch brand and reputation
- Running an effective Healthwatch
Help from our team
- Running your Healthwatch: Contact your Regional Manager for advice on funding, anything that might affect your reputation or effective service delivery. Each Regional Manager also leads on a specific area of support - Impact, Quality Framework, Regional Campaigns, Collaboration and Volunteering.
- Communications: For advice on social media, making the most of your website, engaging with the press, using the Healthwatch brand, campaigns and email marketing contact email@example.com
- Research: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on research methodology, questionnaire design, data analysis and report writing.
- Policy: Got a question about health and social care policy or need advice on using your insight to influence policy decisions? Contact email@example.com.
- CRM: If you need support using the Healthwatch CRM contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital/data standards: If you have any questions about our work to improve data standards and systems please contact email@example.com
Tools to support you
- Network site: Use this website to find a wealth of resources and guidance, the latest news and upcoming training and events.
- Facebook Workplace: Join our private online community for staff and volunteers to ask questions, share resources and collaborate.
- Communications Centre: Access brand resources and easy-to-use templates to help you create posters, email headers, graphics, social media cards and other resources.
- Flickr library: Use our free photo library of thousands of Healthwatch images to help better communicate your work.
- Reports library: Search our database of Healthwatch reports to find out what other local Healthwatch are doing on a host of health and care issues.
Support for your Healthwatch
We provide a range of support to help your Healthwatch run effectively. This covers topics including leadership and decision making, sustainability, influence, impact and much more!
June | Annual return
To understand our collective impact, each year we ask you for information about your Healthwatch. This includes information on staffing, board representation, your strategic priorities, funding and how you're reaching people in your communities.
30 June | Annual report deadline
It's a legal requirement for your local Healthwatch to produce an annual report by the end of June. Download the annual report template to showcase how your work has made a difference to local people.
Autumn 2022 | Healthwatch Week
Our digital conference is a great opportunity for you to hear from key speakers across the health and social care sector, learn from other local Healthwatch and network with others across the country.