About this event
This event will cover the importance and benefits of having a policy to help manage conflicts of interest. Participants will have the opportunity to share their challenges, barriers, and successes, and explore:
- Ensuring you meet Trademark Licence responsibilities when dealing with actual and perceived conflicts of interest.
- Managing conflicts in practical terms.
- Completing the self-assessment for the Quality Framework.
Who is this event for?
Staff in leadership roles who manage the conflict-of-interest register, including Lead Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chairs, and Board Members.
What will you learn?
You will learn:
- How your Healthwatch will benefit from a policy.
- What makes a good conflict of Interest policy.
- How you can tailor the guidance to meet the needs of your Healthwatch
Who is running this event?
Margaret Curtis, Consultant
Delana Lawson, Quality Assurance and Regional (North East and Yorkshire) Manager
If you have any questions, please contact: