About this event
This event will cover the importance and benefits of having a Code of Conduct policy. You will have the opportunity to share your challenges, barriers and successes, and explore:
- Why it’s essential to tailor your Code of Conduct policy to your values.
- How your policy can help you manage challenging behaviours.
- How this helps you complete your self-assessment for the Quality Framework.
This will be an interactive session so please come with some scenarios in mind where a good code of conduct might have helped you. Be prepared to talk about your successes and disappointments in your own experience.
Who is this event for?
Leaders who are interested in team culture, including Lead Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chairs, and Board Members.
What will you learn?
You will learn:
- Why it’s important you have a code of conduct policy.
- What makes a good code of conduct policy.
- Practical applications of your code of conduct policy.
Who is running this event?
Margaret Curtis, Consultant
Delana Lawson, Quality Assurance and Regional (North East and Yorkshire) Manager
If you have any questions, please contact