To become a high performing and sustainable Healthwatch network, our focus is on
- Demonstrating impact
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Digital, data and insight sharing and protection
- Healthwatch brand and reputation
- Running an effective Healthwatch
Help from our team
- Running your Healthwatch: Contact your Regional Manager for advice on funding, anything that might affect your reputation or effective service delivery. Each Regional Manager also leads on a specific area of support - Impact, Quality Framework, Regional Campaigns, Collaboration and Volunteering.
- Communications: For advice on social media, making the most of your website, engaging with the press, using the Healthwatch brand, campaigns and email marketing contact email@example.com
- Research: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on research methodology, questionnaire design, data analysis and report writing.
- Policy: Got a question about health and social care policy or need advice on using your insight to influence policy decisions? Contact email@example.com.
- CRM: If you need support using the Healthwatch CRM contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital/data standards: If you have any questions about our work to improve data standards and systems please contact email@example.com
Tools to support you
- Network site: Use this website to find a wealth of resources and guidance, the latest news and upcoming training and events.
- Facebook Workplace: Join our private online community for staff and volunteers to ask questions, share resources and collaborate.
- Communications Centre: Access brand resources and easy-to-use templates to help you create posters, email headers, graphics, social media cards and other resources.
- Flickr library: Use our free photo library of thousands of Healthwatch images to help better communicate your work.
- Reports library: Search our database of Healthwatch reports to find out what other local Healthwatch are doing on a host of health and care issues.
Support for your Healthwatch
We provide a range of support to help your Healthwatch run effectively. This covers topics including leadership and decision making, sustainability, influence, impact and much more!
October - November | Your key priorities
Your key priorities help inform our national work. We'll ask you what areas you're focusing on in the upcoming year.
9-12 November | Healthwatch Week
Our digital conference is a great opportunity for you to hear from key speakers across the health and social care sector, learn from other local Healthwatch and network with others across the country.
January | Satisfaction survey
This is an opportunity for you to tell us about the support you received over the past year and how it can be improved.